Re: lamenting lurker

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri Apr 22 2005 - 13:36:53 EDT
Hi Sheila, you wrote:

Shall I be the prophet calling from the wilderness?  I still think I might find a better, more acceptable way than calling the program a "demonically-inspired deception."

Say he engages in "biblical distortionism."   That's a term used in the PSCF article I wish would work its way into the public contiousness.  Or come up with something else.  You'll probably be ignored anyway.

Dick Fischer  - Genesis Proclaimed Association
www.genesisproclaimed.org Received on Fri Apr 22 14:01:15 2005