Re: lamenting lurker

From: Sheila Wilson <>
Date: Fri Apr 22 2005 - 09:16:48 EDT

Shall I be the prophet calling from the wilderness? I still think I might find a better, more acceptable way than calling the program a "demonically-inspired deception."

Dick Fischer <> wrote:
Hi Sheila, you wrote:

While I understand the need to stop untruths, I am not convinced that calling the program a "demonically-inspired deception" will convince the Pastor, especially since I don't personally know him.
Test all things. If it isn't from God, it's from the devil. (If he's a fundamentalist, he'll understand that.)

I think I would be perceived as the "demonically-inspired" deceiver. I am, however, not just sitting around wringing my hands. I will see what I can do. I appreciate the references.
Use us. We are all in this together.

Sheila McGinty Wilson