Re: lamenting lurker

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Thu Apr 21 2005 - 19:05:14 EDT

Come on Dick! Should we call everyone who's wrong about something - or even just about something related to religion - "demonically-inspired deception"?
If so then some of us would feel required to use that description for your theories. Display a little common sense.

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/