Re: lamenting lurker

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu Apr 21 2005 - 18:48:28 EDT
Hi Sheila, you wrote:

While I understand the need to stop untruths, I am not convinced that calling the program a "demonically-inspired deception" will convince the Pastor, especially since I don't personally know him.

Test all things.  If it isn't from God, it's from the devil.  (If he's a fundamentalist, he'll understand that.)

I think I would be perceived as the "demonically-inspired" deceiver.  I am, however, not just sitting around wringing my hands.  I will see what I can do.  I appreciate the references.

Use us.  We are all in this together.

Dick Fischer  - Genesis Proclaimed Association
www.genesisproclaimed.org