Re: lamenting lurker

From: Sheila Wilson <sheila-wilson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu Apr 21 2005 - 17:15:05 EDT

While I understand the need to stop untruths, I am not convinced that calling the program a "demonically-inspired deception" will convince the Pastor, especially since I don't personally know him. I think I would be perceived as the "demonically-inspired" deceiver. I am, however, not just sitting around wringing my hands. I will see what I can do. I appreciate the references.

Sheila

Dick Fischer <dickfischer@earthlink.net> wrote:
Hi Sheila, you wrote:

Ken Ham has invaded my home town of Tulsa, OK. He is presenting at one of our megachurches. The church has an excellent reputation, the Pastor is a great man of God and his wife is a great woman of God. I am saddened that Ken Ham will be getting that much publicity for his teachings.
And what are you doing to expose him? Have you contacted the pastor and told him to cancel him out as a bald-faced huckster? Tell him you resent the promotion of a demonically-inspired deception. We can't just sit and wring our hands and give up. Get active! Point him to my article: "Young-earth Creationism: A Literal Mistake."

http://www.genesisproclaimed.org/downloads/articles/YEC%20Article.pdf

Point him to ASA. Point him to my web site. We have resources to check this stuff out and expose its rotten core. Use them!

www.genesisproclaimed.org

Sheila McGinty Wilson
sheila-wilson@sbcglobal.net