Re: lamenting lurker

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu Apr 21 2005 - 14:54:09 EDT
Hi Sheila, you wrote:

Ken Ham has invaded my home town of Tulsa, OK.  He is presenting at one of our megachurches.  The church has an excellent reputation, the Pastor is a great man of God and his wife is a great woman of God.  I am saddened that Ken Ham will be getting that much publicity for his teachings.

And what are you doing to expose him?  Have you contacted the pastor and told him to cancel him out as a bald-faced huckster?  Tell him you resent the promotion of a demonically-inspired deception.  We can't just sit and wring our hands and give up.  Get active!  Point him to my article: "Young-earth Creationism: A Literal Mistake."

http://www.genesisproclaimed.org/downloads/articles/YEC%20Article.pdf

Point him to ASA.  Point him to my web site.  We have resources to check this stuff out and expose its rotten core.  Use them!

Dick Fischer  - Genesis Proclaimed Association
www.genesisproclaimed.org