Re: lamenting lurker

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Thu Apr 21 2005 - 11:03:07 EDT

Unfortunately someone can be a great man or woman of God & still be very poorly informed. For that matter, one can be a great man or woman of God & just not be very bright. In a debate with the geneticist Theodosius Dobzhansky, a YEC complained that the scientist was "questioning my integrity." Dobzhansky (who was Russian Orthodox) said, "I am not questioning your integrity. I am questioning your intelligence."

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/