RE: Death before the Fall and the extent of the Flood

From: Don Perrett <donperrett@genesisproclaimed.org>
Date: Wed Apr 20 2005 - 06:41:11 EDT

Sorry David,

A parrot is a bird but not all birds are parrots. I did not say that mice
or rats(being mammals) would have been included in livestock/wild animals.
The point I was making is that livestock and wild animals are generally
mammals. Some people however might raise alligators for livestock. Other
might raise chickens. If you notice, I also placed another mammal (insects)
into the flying things category. In general, my point was that "they" had
some sense of grouping. While ancient knowledge was limited by their
experience and "technology", people of old were not less intelligent than we
are, but perhaps smarter than we are. They don't seem to have the
psychological hangups like over thinking that we do.

Don P