Re: conscious existence after death?

From: <drsyme@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue Apr 19 2005 - 15:09:13 EDT

That is possible.

But doesnt the traditional view of an intermediate state
imply that this state is one in which those that are
waiting for the resurrection are conscious? As Kevin
Corcoran (see the shameless plug above) uses to illustrate
this how can you have "Communion of the Saints", without
those that are dead but not yet resurrected, being
conscious?