Re: conscious existence after death?

From: Jan de Koning <jan@dekoning.ca>
Date: Tue Apr 19 2005 - 14:05:01 EDT

Though I do not want to spend much "time" on it, I do want to remind you
that I said as well , that I said that "time" was a creation of the Lord as
well. That means when we see it as a fourth dimension, the word "until"
has a completely different meaning than we would attach to it. It is a
completely different way of living, thinking than we have now. I think of
how Moses and Elijah visited our Lord, and how our Lord could visit the
disciples (after His resurrection) in a locked room. That would indicate
to me that there is a fourth dimension, unknown to us now, which (could)
make the "moment" of our death the moment of our resurrection.

Now i really mean it, I stop on this subject now, and later in the year ask
me again.

Jan de Koning