Re: Death before the Fall

From: <drsyme@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue Apr 19 2005 - 12:25:07 EDT

We are probably more in agreement than disagreement
truthfully. I am just pointing out that claiming that the
translation as "nephesh" as "soul" is incorrect because it
reflects the influence of western ideas of dualism on
modern translations, ignores that fact that the Hebrews
had a dualistic concept of some sort themselves.