Re: [Fwd: Re: Remarkable unity]

From: gordon brown <gbrown@euclid.colorado.edu>
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 15:34:16 EDT

Vernon has stated that the equivalencies between Hebrew letters and
numbers were introduced at a late date, and so the human Biblical writers
would not have been aware of them. Thus any interesting patterns would
have to be attributed to God.

Gordon Brown
Department of Mathematics
University of Colorado