Re: Death before the Fall

From: Carol or John Burgeson <burgytwo@juno.com>
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 18:03:17 EDT

>>Now will I beat Ted Davis to it as we will probably say similar things.

Their claim is based on what they see as the proper reading of Romans5
12-21
and I cor 15 21-22, that as by man came death there could be no death
before
Adam. If there was then Jesus' death is invalid and Christianity is bunk.
A good statement is Whitcomb's appendix Paleontology and the Edenic Curse

p454ff of The Genesis Flood.>>

Yeah, I know the basis for their claim. What I don't know is what living
organisms are covered by it.

Burgy

www.burgy.50megs.com/pres.htm (Review of Singer's latest book)