Re: Death before the Fall

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 17:50:47 EDT

Now will I beat Ted Davis to it as we will probably say similar things.
Their claim is based on what they see as the proper reading of Romans5 12-21
and I cor 15 21-22, that as by man came death there could be no death before
Adam. If there was then Jesus' death is invalid and Christianity is bunk.
A good statement is Whitcomb's appendix Paleontology and the Edenic Curse
p454ff of The Genesis Flood.

The argument has been re-iterated many times and is the key to YEC beliefs
and their beguiling attraction.

Michael