RE: Importance of Creation Debate

From: Don Perrett <donperrett@genesisproclaimed.org>
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 11:33:36 EDT

As to the origin of the passages, I might agree. But the question I pose is
in reference to its meaning. If by the quotation, "Who then knows whence it
has arisen?" you are implying that the Rg Veda is saying that no one knows,
this does not imply that no one cares about the creation. But I do
appreciate the input.

Don P