Web format

From: Carol or John Burgeson <burgytwo@juno.com>
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 16:33:05 EDT

>>Since we had such a small response, I'd like to allow for a bit more
discussion, this time on-list. If you feel strongly about it one way
or another (especially if you are against the idea), please post your
opinion. >>

I voted against it because I've tried to participate in web forums
before; for those of us with slow dial-up connections they are simply too
painful to use.

Getting posts via email is preferable because one does not have to spend
time waiting ...

I also point out that, with Juno at least, it is quite possible to
participate in the present LISTSERV on the web. I tried it with a
broadband connection at a library -- it is acceptable there, But in the
mountains of southwestern Colorado and the budget of a retiree that is
not an option for me.

Burgy