RE: BIBLE

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 13:58:22 EDT

Evolutionary theory is more than a scientific hypothesis of the human
timeline on earth. It does make theological implications; for instance,
that the usage of the term sin for humans is as meaningless as when
applied to animals. It is interesting that the Big Bang theory, since it
deals with the creation of the whole universe, makes positive theistic
implications. It may be that if the fundamental question of origins is
brought into the picture in biology, then similar positive theistic
implications will ensue.

Moorad