RE: BIBLE

From: Don Perrett <donperrett@genesisproclaimed.org>
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 09:23:13 EDT

Bill,

Once factor in evolution is environment. Not just the weather around us but
the "atmosphere" we live in. Unlike other species which live solely
dependent on their environment provide to them, or they better adapt quick,
we have the ability to "create" our own environment. That is part of our
shortcoming. Under "natural" evolution we would not have gone the route we
did. But we were bound and determined to do it for ourselves. No wonder
God left us to "toil the fields". Our lack of faith in HIS ability to
provide brought us to were we are today. Lost but still searching for the
way back, into HIS grace.

In sum, while the concept that God created through evolution, it is no
longer the only factor by which we "evolve".

Don Perrett