Re: Mountains

From: <>
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 00:42:26 EDT

And you, Michael, are clearly looking for a way out. You took a very minor part of my post, unrelated to the subject of the thread and a part of your post that I almost deleted, and latched onto that to say that I wish for no answer. At least we now know what your wish is.

Thanks for prodding me into learning about the Himalayas; I learned a lot.

-- "Michael Roberts" <> wrote:
You clearly wish for no answer! See David Siemens posts.

Now includes pop-up blocker!
Only $14.95/month -visit to sign up today!