Re: Mu (Was Re: CT article: Darwinists, not Christians, stonewalling the facts)

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Mon Apr 11 2005 - 08:41:48 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Glenn Morton" <glennmorton@entouch.net>
To: "'George Murphy'" <gmurphy@raex.com>; "'asa'" <asa@calvin.edu>
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 9:10 AM
Subject: RE: Mu (Was Re: CT article: Darwinists, not Christians,
stonewalling the facts)

> You got the last word. This computer with this email is about to be
> disassembled for shipment to China. I will use my wifes new computer
> for a couple of days, but things are really busy.

Hope you have a good trip to China. I've been away at the Ecumenical
Roundtable on Science & Technology in Santa Fe & just got back early this
(Mon) a.m.
Since I mentioned the imminent birth of a grandson, I'll note that Duncan
Richard Bryk arrived Saturday with a mass of 4.63 kg. (Weight 10lb 3oz for
the anglophiles.)

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/