Re: Switch to a web forum rather than email

From: <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Sat Apr 09 2005 - 13:04:36 EDT

Due to a slow company bureaucracy I am only just now going to Beijing. My stuff left here Thursday, I fly on Monday and will be in Beijing Wednesday.  Won't be settled for a couple of weeks, hopefully.

It isn't yi shuang kuai zi I am worried about.  It is the language and my only somewhat ability to speak it after not studying it for the last 8 years.

On Sat Apr 9 10:30 , "Michael Roberts" sent:

Glenn wrote; I haven't noticed that stopping me from dropping in and causing trouble. :-)

Glenn cause trouble!!!! No one ever disagrees with him! I hope you have mastered chopsticks now! And are well settled in.

Michael