Dominionists

From: Carol or John Burgeson <burgytwo@juno.com>
Date: Sat Apr 09 2005 - 10:04:52 EDT

Rolling Stone looks at the Dominionists and their plan to take over
America.
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/_/id/7235393

"Our job is to reclaim America for Christ, whatever the cost. As the vice

regents of God, we are to exercise godly dominion and influence over our
neighborhoods, our schools, our government, our literature and arts, our
sports arenas, our entertainment media, our news media, our scientific
endeavors -- in short, over every aspect and institution of human
society."

-- D. James Kennedy, godfather of the Dominionists -- biblical
literalists
who believe God has called them to take over the U.S. government --
speaking at a conservative conference in February.

I have not heard of the Dominionists before. Are they an offshoot of the
Theonomists?

Rolling Stone is not exactly the source on this I would trust.

Burgy

cc: Becki. Do you have this Rolling Stone issue?