visit to Zurich

From: Peter Ruest <pruest@dplanet.ch>
Date: Sat Apr 09 2005 - 08:26:28 EDT

To Randy Isaac:

Randy,

I attempted to answer your e-mail off-list, addressing it to
<rmisaac@bellatlantic.net>, but failed twice, receiving the error message below.
Therefore I am now sending it to the list:

Randy Isaac wrote:
> Peter,
>
> How far are you from Zurich? I am planning to come visit the IBM lab
> at Rushlikon, near Zurich toward the end of April. If there are any ASA
> members within range of Zurich, I would love to meet them.
>
> Randy

Randy,

my wife and I live about 20 km south of Bern (being retired since 1999, I have
no work address any more). From Zuerich to Bern, it's one hour by train, and
from Bern to our place (Lanzenhaeusern) another half hour. Depending on your
schedule, when you are where, and which places you might want to see, we could
meet in Rueschlikon, Zuerich, Bern, or Lanzenhaeusern. Of course, we would be
happy to have you visit us at our home in the countryside, but you might not
have enough time available. So let me know your approximate timetable as soon as
possible (and perhaps also where you plan to stay), and I shall suggest when and
where we could meet. Unfortunately, I don't know of any other ASA members in
Switzerland.

Peter

   - Diese Nachrichtenempfänger wurden vom Mail-Server bereits verarbeitet:
rmisaac@bellatlantic.net; Fehlgeschlagen; 5.3.0 (anderer oder nicht definierter
Mailbox-Systemstatus)

      Entferntes MTA relay.verizon.net: Netzwerkfehler

   - SMTP-Protokolldiagnose: 550 You are not allowed to send
mail:sv22pub.verizon.net

Reporting-MTA: dns; mail-ms.sunrise.ch
Received-from-MTA: dns; dplanet.ch (194.230.219.10)
Arrival-Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 17:24:18 +0200

Final-Recipient: rfc822; rmisaac@bellatlantic.net
Action: Failed
Remote-MTA: dns; relay.verizon.net