Re: fixed earth

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 11:18:36 EDT

   He showed me a new edition of Gerardus Buow's
> primer on geocentrism, which came to him unsolicited--and with an
> enclosure
> indicating that it has been mailed to 46,000 churches in the past few
> weeks.
> This is staggering to me, it must be costing a quarter of a million
> dollars.

 What an absolute waste of money. Just think what it could have done if for
example it had been sent to an Aids programme in the diocese of South
Ruwenzori , Uganda, where they have just refused some cash from ECUSA cos of
Gene Robinson. (I have personal involvement there as my first church
position was to be churchwarden of a church on a Copper mine there.)

But I suppose I will be told "you always have the poor with you"

Michael

PS If you get a spare one ..........