Re: new ID website

From: Bill Dozier <wddozier@mac.com>
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 11:04:42 EDT

On Apr 8, 2005, at 8:02 AM, Rich Blinne wrote:
> Yep, now it works. Though it appears they cannot take the heat. They
> have comments turned off. Because of this people are currently
> doing drivebys via the trackback mechanism. But that's really not
> discussion.

It is common for blogs to not allow comments (e.g. PowerLine) or to not
allow anonymous comments (e.g. me). Comments can require a lot of work
to remove trolls, flames and spam. I think that it would be appropriate
to ask them to allow comments, while requiring registration.

If they want their "revolutionary" ideas to be accepted, they should be
prepared to defend them in a real give-and-take.

Bill Dozier
Minister of Silly Guitar Sounds

---
"...communism is another sad, bizarre chapter in human history whose
last pages even now are being written." -- Ronald Reagan, 1983