Re: new ID website

From: Rich Blinne <rich.blinne@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 09:02:16 EDT

On Apr 7, 2005 6:09 PM, Randy Isaac <rmisaac@bellatlantic.net> wrote:

> Try again. They were redesigning it. I don't like the new look as well,
> but it might be more practical.

 Yep, now it works. Though it appears they cannot take the heat. They have
comments turned off. Because of this people are currently doing drivebys via
the trackback mechanism. But that's really not discussion.
 For example the say:

*April 6, 2005*
*ID and the Charge of Creationism
**William Dembski
*

Despite intelligent design's clear linkage, both methodologically and in
content, with existing sciences that sift the effects of intelligence from
undirected natural forces, critics of intelligent design often label it a
form of creationism. Not only is this label misleading, but in academic and
scientific circles it has become a maneuver to censor ideas before they can
be fairly discussed.

[More:]

But with comments turned off how can they discuss things via the blog? Are
they not guilty of what they accuse academia of doing
(*informal*censorship) ? I suggest we lobby them to turn their
comments on so that said
discussion could commence. (idthefuture@discovery.org)