RE: www.fixedearth.com

From: Ted Davis <tdavis@messiah.edu>
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 08:47:42 EDT

Both, Moorad, to keep the answer short. Both.

ted

Edward B. Davis
Distinguished Professor of the History of Science
Messiah College, Box 3030
One College Avenue
Grantham, PA 17027
717-766-2511 (voice)
717-691-6002 (fax)

>>> "Alexanian, Moorad" <alexanian@uncw.edu> 04/07/05 5:54 PM >>>
Are we talking here of viewing the solar system from different coordinate
systems or implying the existence of absolute rest?

Moorad