From: Ted Davis <>
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 08:47:42 EDT

Both, Moorad, to keep the answer short. Both.

Edward B. Davis
Distinguished Professor of the History of Science
Messiah College, Box 3030
One College Avenue
Grantham, PA 17027
717-766-2511 (voice)
717-691-6002 (fax)

>>> "Alexanian, Moorad" <> 04/07/05 5:54 PM >>>
Are we talking here of viewing the solar system from different coordinate
systems or implying the existence of absolute rest?