RE: Mithra

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Thu Apr 07 2005 - 22:56:25 EDT

The Gospel is the Good News. Some would say that the news is too good to be true. How can we believe in a forgiving God, the Creator of all, giving the life of His Son for ours so that we can have eternal life with Him? This is humanly unfathomable. Earthly suffering of all sorts pale in comparison with the bliss of eternal life with God. There is nothing negative to be said about the plan of Salvation except that it cannot be true; it is a fairy tale.

Moorad

Hi Moorad,

Off List:

Can you expand on this, for myself and others if you wish.