Re: www.fixedearth.com

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Thu Apr 07 2005 - 16:32:44 EDT

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 14:41:31 -0500 Preston Garrison
<garrisonp@uthscsa.edu> writes:
> I meant to send this to the group, but it only went to Burgy

> >Consider over 100 Scriptures which confirm that the basis for
> rock-solid
> >belief in Jesus, Salvation, Heaven, or any thing else in the Bible
> >ultimately rests on acceptance of the literal six-day "evening and
> >morning" Creation Account as given in Genesis. Go (Web reference
> HERE),
> >read the introduction, as see why this is so....
> >
> >Fantastic site!
> >
> >Burgy
>
> Burgy and all,
>
> Since you seem to be a connoisseur of this sort of lunacy, do you
> know of any serious flat-earthers? I wonder if there is any limit to
>
> what people will believe.
>
> Preston G.
> --
> Preston Garrison, Ph.D.
> Instructor
> UTHSCSA
> Biochem. Dept. MSC 7760 Insert the usual disclaimers
> here.
> 7703 Floyd Curl Dr.
> San Antonio, TX 78229-3900
> garrisonp@uthscsa.edu
> 210-567-3702
> http://biochem.uthscsa.edu/~barnes

I googled "flat earth" and found over 7x10^6 hits. Note especially
www.flat-earth.org and www.flatearthsociety.com.

 I also recall that they were claiming that the moon landing was a fake,
done on a secret set someplace. Also, earlier, the pictures showing the
earth's curvature were the result of distortion by wide-angle lenses.
Dave