From: Preston Garrison <garrisonp@uthscsa.edu>
Date: Thu Apr 07 2005 - 15:41:31 EDT

I meant to send this to the group, but it only went to Burgy

>Consider over 100 Scriptures which confirm that the basis for rock-solid
>belief in Jesus, Salvation, Heaven, or any thing else in the Bible
>ultimately rests on acceptance of the literal six-day "evening and
>morning" Creation Account as given in Genesis. Go (Web reference HERE),
>read the introduction, as see why this is so....
>Fantastic site!

Burgy and all,

Since you seem to be a connoisseur of this sort of lunacy, do you
know of any serious flat-earthers? I wonder if there is any limit to
what people will believe.

Preston G.

Preston Garrison, Ph.D.
Biochem. Dept. MSC 7760            Insert the usual disclaimers here.
7703 Floyd Curl Dr.
San Antonio, TX 78229-3900