Re: www.fixedearth.com

From: Wayne Shelton <wdshel@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Apr 07 2005 - 01:24:41 EDT

Ted,
Thirty five years ago I found a library book by a
group that had been on the West coast(I think) of
Florida.
They made measurements and surveys along the
beach with boards perhaps around 1900, and found
that we live inside of a huge ball with the stars
etc.in the middle above us.
I've forgotton the details but I think it was in
the vicinity of Tampa.
I wish someone could find the name of the book
and/or group.

Wayne