Re: It's no joke!

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 17:38:19 EDT

What do you mean by a straight reading? What is the straight reading of Ps 114 vs 4? or Revelation 12 for example?

Also can you do any science without some assumptions, some of which may turn out to be wrong?

So far no grounds have been found to even hint at changes in decay rates. The only evidence is that they are suggested by Baumgardner etc in an attempt to discredit radiometirc age-dating.

Any comments on bivalves post which opens a can of worms on which bivalves feed?

Michael