RE: Mithra

From: Don Perrett <donperrett@genesisproclaimed.org>
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 05:31:21 EDT

As Dick points out, with all the religions and even denominations within
religions, it is never 100% clear as to what is right/true. On this, I must
state the following:

We are all wrong!

At least to some degree. No one, except God/Christ/Holy Spirit, know the
full meaning of existence. That is why WE as a people gather together to
pray and search for answers. God will reveal things when the time has come.
This does not mean we should just sit back idly, waiting for the end. It
does mean that whether we feel we have a grasp on it or not, we never will
totally understand, until the end. When Christ comes, then we will know
what is right. Odds are, we are all right and all wrong. Science can be a
tool for finding answers to how things were created or even how they
continue to be created. Theology and psychology may tell us why we are here
and where we are going. Neither can be a single source of knowledge and
neither can be ignored.

Don Perrett