Re: It's no joke!

From: Vernon Jenkins <vernon.jenkins@virgin.net>
Date: Mon Apr 04 2005 - 18:09:17 EDT

Hi Randy,

The defence, 'sample contamination', is routinely levelled at the kind of
results reported by John Baumgardner et al. That is why he decided to look
at diamonds - for they can't be contaminated internally. Currently, tests on
12 diamonds reveal these to contain enough C14 to give an average age of
58,000 years (by the standard method); in contrast, Kr/Ar and other long
half-life methods yield an estimated age of between one and two billion
years. The RATE project reported earlier results involving just 5 diamonds
to the American Geophysical Union in December 2003.

Vernon
www.otherbiblecode.com