Re: It's no joke!

From: Vernon Jenkins <vernon.jenkins@virgin.net>
Date: Mon Apr 04 2005 - 17:45:06 EDT

Hi Christopher,

Yes, by all means 'chip in'.

Before I address the points you make, perhaps you would be good enough to fill me in on the technique(s) for the measurement of decay rates remotely - as in supernovae.

Do you discount the possibility of _local_ changes in these rates (as suggested by Baumgardner et al) as a result of a global cataclysm (e.g. the Noahic Flood)? If so, on what basis?

Vernon
www.otherbiblecode.com