Re: Mu (Was Re: CT article: Darwinists, not Christians,

From: George Hammond <ghammond1@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun Apr 03 2005 - 22:59:41 EDT

stonewalling the facts)
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 21:56:54 -0400
Sender: asa-owner@lists.calvin.edu

[Murphy]
Message1st, your view of Genesis goes precisely 0% of the way
toward "allay[ing] Paul's concern about if Christ be not risen,
then we are most to be pitied."

<snip>

Shalom
George

[Hammond]
Hello George Murphy... long time no see...
   If I interpret Paul correctly... he is of the opinion that "if there
is no Life After Death, then Christianity is false". "Christ risen" is
only a metaphor to "Life After Death". This is documented in:

I Corinthians 15:14-17......:

   Now if Christ be preached
that he rose from the dead, how
say some among you that there
is no resurrection of the dead?
   But if there be no resurrection
of the dead, then is Christ not
risen:
   And if Christ be not risen,
then is our preaching in vain and
your faith is also vain.
   Yea, and we are found false
witnesses of God; because we
have testified of God that he
raised up Christ: whom he
raised not up, if so be that the
dead rise not.
   For if the dead rise not,
then is not Christ raised:
   And if Christ be not raised,
your faith is vain....

   Clearly, here Paul is saying that the entire validity of
Christianity is founded on the theory that there IS
such a thing as a "literal state of Life After Death"!

    In fact, Paul goes on to describe the actual mechanism of
Life After Death in:

I Corinthians 15:35-55

35
   But some man will say,
How are the dead raised up?
and with what body do they
come?
36
   Thou fool, that which thou
sowest is not quickened, except
it die:
42
   So also is the resurrection
of the dead. It is sown in corruption;
it is raised in incorruption;
44
   It is sown a natural body; it
is raised a spiritual body. There
is a natural body, and there is a
spiritual body.
51
   Behold, I shew you a mystery;
We shall not all sleep,
but we shall all be changed.
52
   In a moment, in the twinkling
of an eye, at the last trump:
for the trumpet shall
sound, and the dead shall be
raised incorruptible, and we
shall be changed.
54
   So when this corruptible
shall have put on incorruption,
and this mortal shall have put
on immortality, then shall be
brought to pass the saying that
is written, Death is swallowed
up in victory.
55
   O death, where is thy
sting? O grave, where is thy
victory?

[Hammond]
CLEARLY then, Paul has stated that if there is
no "resurrection of the dead to a heavenly Life
After Death".. then Christianity is a vain religion!

[Hammond]
   Now... I don't want to discuss scripture... it has been
discussed for 2,000 years. What I am here to point out
is that something NEW scientifically has been discovered
which bears on the validity of St. Paul's theory of Life
After Death.
   Interestingly, and unbeknownst to the Sci-Rel community,
the world's first rigorous scientific proof of God has already
been published in the peer reviewed scientific literature:

Hammond G.E.(2003) A Semiclassical Proof of God
   Noetic Journal, Vol 4(3) July 2003, pp 231-244(Noetic Press)

online facsimile located at:
http://geocities.com/scientific_proof_of_god/Hammond5s1.html

   This discovery only proves that "God exists"... it does not
prove that there is such a thing as a literal "Life After Death"..
however, the explanation of God proven in this paper
DOES have considerable bearing on St. Paul's theory of
Life After Death:

1. It proves Paul's statement that there is a
      "natural body and a spiritual body" and
      clearly details the phenomenology of the
       "spiritual body" as a growth phenomenon.

2. The discovery absolutely proves that the
      "spiritual body" is a Relativistic perceptual
       phenomena, accurately described by
       Einstein's Curvature tensor written in
       perceptual space.

3. These two discoveries give considerable
       credence to the suggestion that the death
       process is "consciously" broken into
       2-phases connected with the death of
       the "natural body" (grown part) and
       "spiritual body" (ungrown part) and that
       there is probably a (large) time dilation
       between the two processes (since consciousness
       is proven to be relativistic).

4. 3 above then, opens the possiblity that
       just as when we sleep, the unconscious
       mind (ungrown mind) triggers an altered
       state of consciousness called a "dream",
       that it is entirely probable that the the
       process of "death" may trigger an altered
       form of consciousness called "life after
       death".

5. Morevoer, it indicates that this latter phenomenon
       may occur in as little as a nanosecond (a quantum
       memory readout) in our worldly coordinate
       system, but in the subjective coordinate system
       of the dying person, it may be time dilated into
       years (depending on the person's growth deficit).

6. Finally, it indicates that a "full grown man" (were
      there such a thing... and there isn't according to
      the well known Secular Trend).. then that person
      would NOT experience Life After Death.. since
      he would already have "Eternal Life" in this
      world... and this explains the common disbelief
      and incredulaty of the Afterllife to the common
      man... because he is unaware that he is not
      fully grown (unaware of God)... i.e. explaining
      "common disbelief" in Life After Death is a
      milestone in itself!

To sum up then, proven modern scientific discoveries
have stumbled on an actual mechanism of "Life After
Death" which stunningly AGREES with St. Paul's
2,000 year old attempt to scientifically explain the
mechanism of "Life After Death".
    In fact, I would say that the current discovery puts
the scientific probablity that St. Paul is correct about
the theory of Life After Death at very near the 50-50
level of probability... scientifically!
   A 50-50 probability is certainly not proof... on the
other hand, considering the historical weight of the
thing on top of this new (and direct) scientific
evidence... I certainly wouldn't bet against the
theory of Life After Death at this point!
====================================
    SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD WEBSITE
http://geocities.com/scientific_proof_of_god
    mirror site:
http://proof-of-god.freewebsitehosting.com
Join COSA church (Church of the Scientific Advent)
Send a blank email to COSAchurch@hotmail.com
and your email address will be added to the
COSA discussion list (free, no obligation)
and please ask your news service to add:
alt.sci.relativistic-proof-of-god.moderated