RE: Mu (Was Re: CT article: Darwinists, not Christians, stonewalling the facts)

From: Glenn Morton <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Sun Apr 03 2005 - 09:22:46 EDT

And the serious question is: How do we know that the Scripture isn't the
funniest pseudo-theology every published?

That is why it must be real. If it there isn't reality in it, it is
pseudo-theology. And one thing the laity, who accept YEC are telling us,
is that REAL trumps so-called 'truth' in human psychology. That is why
they reject the allegorical approach and why they reject science.