Mu (Was Re: CT article: Darwinists, not Christians, stonewalling the facts)

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Sat Apr 02 2005 - 15:10:52 EST

MessageI said Glenn could have the last word this time but I would be cheating others on the list if I didn't point out to others on the list that the Mu books to which he referred are some of the funniest volumes of pseudo-science ever published. (Most things of that sort are pretty dreary.) If you have a chance to get James Churchward's The Lost Continent of Mu (Paperback Library, 1968 - 1st published 1931) cheaply, don't pass it up. It has wonderful scholarly footnotes like "Greek Record" and a drawing of "An Ancient Maya Tablet" that looks remarkably like a gumball machine.

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/