Re: Re: Taking responsibility

From: Steven Carr <Steven@bowness.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat Apr 02 2005 - 09:19:27 EST

In message <0A91FF1F.1B315754.022C1FEB@aol.com>, Dawsonzhu@aol.com
writes
>>CARR
>>You mean it is perfectly acceptable for Christians to compare me to
>>Adolf Eichmann?

>This is a very strange accusation about me.

>I had written:
>>Maybe one should ask himself, "could I ever become
>>and Adolf Eichmann?" If his answer is "no", then he
>>is deceiving himself.

>WHERE in the above sentence have I used the word "you"
>(or Steven Carr)? I really would like to know.

CARR
My apologies. When you said 'one', I thought you were using it
generically, referring to all persons, rather than literally, as
referring to only one person, namely, Adolf Eichmann.

To get back to the thread, if Cain never historically murdered an Abel,
why did Jesus say , in Luke 11 'Therefore this generation will be held
responsible for the blood of all the prophets that has been shed since
the beginning of the world, from the blood of Abel to the blood of
Zechariah, who was killed between the altar and the sanctuary. Yes, I
tell you, this generation will be held responsible for it all.'

--
Steven Carr