Re: teaching evolution & creation science in public schools...

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sat Apr 02 2005 - 02:30:22 EST

Don't forget the mountains in Britain caused by the orogeny in the mid
Palaeozoic 400 my ago were some 40,000ft high so there is no problem with
the Himalaya.
Instead of pfaffing about with little details why not face the fact that the
earth is billions of years old and all those who say otherwise are either
stupid or dishonest.
It is easy to throw up a little"question" to cast doubt. But I await the day
when any YEC argument does not depend on misrepresentation or
misunderstanding and a naive belief that a little unanswered niggle destroys
the whole understanding of an ancient earth.
What good do you do for the Gospel?

Michael