Naturalism

From: Steven Carr <Steven@bowness.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat Apr 02 2005 - 02:00:24 EST

Exodus 9
 8 Then the LORD said to Moses and Aaron, "Take handfuls of soot from a
furnace and have Moses toss it into the air in the presence of Pharaoh.
9 It will become fine dust over the whole land of Egypt, and festering
boils will break out on men and animals throughout the land."

    10 So they took soot from a furnace and stood before Pharaoh. Moses
tossed it into the air, and festering boils broke out on men and
animals. 11 The magicians could not stand before Moses because of the
boils that were on them and on all the Egyptians.

Could only God give all the Egyptians festering boils?

If we found a natural mechanism which produced festering boils on
people, should we rule out the idea that this plague was God's action?

--
Steven Carr