Re: Taking responsibility

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 13:46:19 EST

I am going to Grasmere tomorrow past Rydal church where WWordsworth was
churchwarden. Now tell me what was the tune that Wordsworth's daffodils were
dancing to and also were dancing to when I cycled past loads of dafs in the
Lakes on Tuesday?
Have you ever heard of Hermann Neutics? He has a lot to say about reading
any kind of literature

Michael who is not to be taken literally!