Re: CT article: Darwinists, not Christians, stonewalling the facts

From: <rfaussette@aol.com>
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 08:47:24 EST

Your response is unnecessarily hostile.
I've been studying human behavior and religion since 1973. I went to college thinking they would add to my knowledge. They were suppressing it. In 1998, I sent an essay titled Natural Selection and the Nature of God to the evolutionary psychologist Kevin MacDonald who has established the new paradigm in 3 volumes and he said my conclusions were basically correct. I'll be happy to send you a copy of my original essay. Each of you should have MacDonald's 3 volumes heavily dog-eared in your library. I attended HBES 2000. Pinker was there. Wright was there. Trivers was there. Dawkins was there, but I was there to see MacDonald defend his work and he was attacked shamelessly by Jewish scientists. I saw it. I journaled it. I can offer you a copy of that. I don't care about satisfying a demand for historicity. I care for the truth. The truth is that genesis is allegorical. The Jews who wrote it, say openly in their texts that the meaning behind the stories in genesis is allegorical.
  Historians like Redford say the story of Joseph is a fiction. But here you all analyze genesis as if you are in a vacumm and what these Jewish scholars say about their own texts and historians say is of no account. Before you can teach anybody, you have to know what the allegories mean and you have to stop trying to interpret them literally, because the original Jewish religionists never did!

If you're ignored, its because a lot of money is being devoted to obscuring the real truth by the very religionists whose texts you don't understand. You people are ignored because you really haven't caught on to the fact that a lot of people don't want you to catch on. You know your present understanding is rationally untenable but you refuse to interpret some of the texts allegorically. Your unbelief is your own undoing. You are ignored? Isn't that what you've been doing to me? Isn't that the attitude that reeks from your response? How dare this person enter into our discussion.

I know you're ignored and once you do understand and your eyes are open, it will be worse because then you will no longer be ignored. You'll be attacked. Once you know the truth and are attacked you'll long for the days when you were ignored. I came here to help you, but you will not listen. That is why you are losing. This battle will take generations but it must be waged little by little, step by step. The Jews call this tedious process incrementalism, changing a host society one law at a time until it is subjugated. It works the other way around. Changing a host society until it is healthy and free.
Until you know what I know and are ready to act on your knowledge, you will lose, but it is not a readily apprehensible knowledge, and is not likely to be apprehended by the masses, hence your Protestant intellectuals must first have the understanding among themselves and may have to talk in parables to the masses, because that is what parables are for.

You are whining because you have a lot of learning to do, it is a new paradigm, and a lot of organizing to recover your churches which are split by the liberal/conservative divide due to the collapse of the old paradigm. Stop whining and get to Jerusalem, my friend. When you think of how ignored you are think of Him on the Cross. It looked like he would be ignored as he hung there at the greatest possible distance from his God but it didn't stop Him and he didn't whine.

rich faussette