Re: request for help

From: Iain Strachan <>
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 07:40:07 EST

You might check out the Church of Scotland society, technology and religion
project, whose website is here <>

There is quite a good book called Engineering
Genesis<>available from the same
website, written by the project's director Dr.
Donald Bruce, who is a friend and former colleague of mine.

The site deals with the ethics of technology with relation to the Christian
faith. The project has had quite a bit to do with the cloning issue, as they
are sited near the Institute that was responsible for Dolly the Sheep. They
try to give a balanced, reasoned view, rather than knee-jerk reactions.

On Apr 1, 2005 1:18 PM, <> wrote:
> I have a friend who is a missionary. He is working in the UK and is
> looking for a good book on environmental science and stewardship of the
> environment from the Biblical Christian perspective. He is not a trained
> scientist but is widely read. Does any one have any suggestions?
> Helen Martin

Those who can count and those who can't.