Re: request for help

From: Iain Strachan <igd.strachan@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 07:40:07 EST

You might check out the Church of Scotland society, technology and religion
project, whose website is here <http://www.srtp.org.uk/>

There is quite a good book called Engineering
Genesis<http://www.srtp.org.uk/engenpre.shtml>available from the same
website, written by the project's director Dr.
Donald Bruce, who is a friend and former colleague of mine.

The site deals with the ethics of technology with relation to the Christian
faith. The project has had quite a bit to do with the cloning issue, as they
are sited near the Institute that was responsible for Dolly the Sheep. They
try to give a balanced, reasoned view, rather than knee-jerk reactions.

Iain.

--
Those who can count and those who can't.