RE: Reply to Glenn's 9/11 post

From: Glenn Morton <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 15:20:47 EDT

Maybe this is an argument from personal incredulity, but having sat next to
some Palestinian guerillas at dinner one night, I find it difficult to see
any logic in the above. I mean if someone can come to god by believing that
God wants you to kill the infidels via beheadings, what kind of god are we
dealing with?