Re: A word of appreciation

From: Vernon Jenkins <vernon.jenkins@virgin.net>
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 19:04:02 EDT

First things first, Michael. We've first got to encourage you to accept the fact that Genesis 1:1 is the most remarkable combination of words ever written - a staggering truth when considered in the cold light of day - and to consider some of the profound implications that spring from that fact. Only then can secondary matters such as the age of the earth be seen in a new and more perfect light.

As theologian and scientist you have all the necessary qualifications for making a balanced judgment of my claims - either to accept, or to offer a closely-argued rebuttal. Why not settle the matter once for all?

Vernon
www.otherbiblecode.com