RE: David Limbaugh at UNCW

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 13:01:12 EDT

The purpose of my post was to announce an interesting talk and make it
known to people who would want to attend. Every politician has a
worldview that has an effect in his/her life and through that in the
actions he/she takes as a representative of those who elected him/her.
The worldview of President Bush is that provided by the Christian faith.
You can make whatever you want of that--especially when you vote.

Moorad