Re: A word of appreciation

From: Don Winterstein <dfwinterstein@msn.com>
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 10:54:12 EDT

Sheila Wilson wrote:

"...The bottom line is we don't know but, given our knowledge of the evidence, we believe the earth is 4.6 billion years old. We must not forget our fallibility..."

If you believe there is any way available data could be interpreted to imply the world might be young enough to accommodate a literal reading of Genesis 1, I would question the thoroughness of your education as a geologist.

Don