RE: The Curse - Upon All Creation or Just Mankind?

From: Sheila Wilson <sheila-wilson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 13:48:28 EDT

Formation and creation are not the same thing. Stars are a "re-formation" event, formed from existing material. Is it possible that thorny plants existed before but they were more controllable or the thorns were blunted so they didn't stick?

Sheila

Ted Davis <TDavis@messiah.edu> wrote:
>>> "Mike Tharp" 09/29/04 11:07AM >>>writes:
I'm not sure that "thorn-associated insects (mimics, etc.)" or the thorny
plants themselves would necessarily "have to be part of an extra round of
creation." The evolution of species is a well-documented and widely
accepted fact. I can't imagine there's anyone who would argue that "new
species can't be forming after the end of Genesis 1."

Ted asks:
How about new stars? Can there be actual star formation now, in the Milky
Way or elsewhere?

Sheila McGinty Wilson
sheila-wilson@sbcglobal.net