RE: The Curse - Upon All Creation or Just Mankind?

From: Mike Tharp <mtharp@exammaster.com>
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 11:07:59 EDT

I'm not sure that "thorn-associated insects (mimics, etc.)" or the thorny
plants themselves would necessarily "have to be part of an extra round of
creation." The evolution of species is a well-documented and widely
accepted fact. I can't imagine there's anyone who would argue that "new
species can't be forming after the end of Genesis 1."